Friday, May 4, 2012

Ancient Symbols Modern Rites.

I have been working through this book now for a few weeks and I find it enthralling and enticing at the same time. The way that this book completely breaks apart the COoR is wonderful. I feel that I have a better understanding on why things are done at the time in ritual that they are. I feel that I have a better understanding of the Hallows, the Kindred, and the GateKeeper. Not to mention the Prayer of Sacrifice, I had done a few ADF style rituals, yet I never really knew the real meaning behind some of its ritual practices. I will have to say that I recommend this book to anyone who is looking to understand the COoR, or use it to help establish their own OoR. I am currently using my notes and some of the things that I learned to format my own devotional rituals and rites. I will post them when I have them completed that way you can take what you will from them.

Khaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment