Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Two Powers Meditation II

So I have been contituing with do a daily meditation before bed. The past couple of nights I have had trouble with the visulation. Howeve, I did not let my past fails get me down, so last night I put the ear phones in and just settled into a nice meditation position.
     I decided that I was going to play The Orphic Hymn to Dionysus and let the inspirational praising of my patron help me along my journey. To my suprise it was a lot easier for me. Just with like the first time I ever tried this meditation, I heard the loud crashing the waters of life against the world trees roots. I could not only see the still silence of the underworld, but I could feel it. I could feel the rest and mysterious powers of the underworld around me. I started to feel how everyone that has come before me has at some point in their life felt the cool waters of the waters of life, how everyone that has past has drank from the well of memory and been filled with the knowledge of the world beyond.
Each breath in the waters climbed and swirled around the tree, always building up no matter how slowly it seemed to take. Reaching for me just as I was reaching for them. Pulsing with anticipation to fill me with the knowledge and revrence of their mysteries. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. I felt the cool waters slowly wrap around the base of me, and seaminglessly filling me. I felt the ice cold awness of it flow into my body and rise into me. The waters slowly was feeling my body and connecting me to the world below.
    I turned my gaze twoards the heavens in search of my true north. Through space, through time, beyond my realm of understanding I could feel a stir in the very fabrication of life. A star perfectly alighned to me, to my mind, my body, and my spirit. A single spark, a single flame waiting to be feed a nourished, reaching for me as I was reaching for it. I seen the fires of heaven swirl and desend twoards me waiting to fill me with its divine ispiration. As the fires reached ever closer I could feel a stiring inside me. The waters of life wanted to be connected to the fires of heaven. The two wanted to be connected, they reached for each other just as I reached for them. As the fire poured into me it reached evern further into my as if it was reaching into my soul.
    As the two powers joined together I could feel them pulsate and project their energy out into the world around me. My roots were rooted deep in the earth below me and my limbs streached to the heavens above. I was the world tree, and taking my place in the world around me. I was connected and everything in that place and time was as it should be.

I am starting to realize the benifits of doing the Two Powers Meditation on a daily basis. It help us understand our role in the world around us, and how we can help connect the powers of Tree, Well, and Fire to the world around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment