Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Two Powers Meditation 1

So last night I was prepairing to do my mental training, the same as every night, before bed. For some reason I just couldnt seem to focus. This has been something that has not happend to me for a few years now. I am starting to think that maybe I am trying to hard to see what the guided meditation is describing to me instead of just letting the meditation flow together. I tried a few more times, to no avail I may add, yet still nothing.

So I decided just to do a little deep breathing and try and focus on my body and how it was feeling. I learned a few things, for example I believe that there is a blockage within my throat chakra. Which looking back on the occurance of the day, it would not be that far-fetched to believe that it could have lead to me feeling like this. So instead of putting on the blame on my blockage I am going to set out to change it.

I am going to try the meditation again tonight as see if I have made a little progress. Fingers crossed that I will be able to work through this and get set back on track.
I can still remember that feeling of the first time that I had done the Two Powers Meditation, and it was wonderful. i have never felt that connected in my life to the heavens and the earth. It was as if I was acting as the mundi axis. I really do enjoy this meditation, and the meaning behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment